Enjoy a fun weekend with the family protecting rhino and experiencing wildlife on foot as rangers do daily under the full moon.
During full moon period, even in the darkest hour of the night, the bush is brightly lit. This is often referred to as “Poacher’s Moon” as the rhino are so easy to see. By having additional boots on the ground and activity in the reserve, informants are hesitant to give out the whereabouts of the rhino, keeping them safe.
During your RhinoMoon weekend you learn first-hand what it takes to look after these magnificent animals.
RhinoMoon Weekend Includes
- 2 nights’ accommodation on a private game reserve
- All meals (excluding drinks)
- Rhino monitoring
- Midnight full moon patrols (optional)
- Tactical shooting with hand weapon and long firearms (optional)
- Tracking & anti-tracking workshop
- Observation skills activity
- Sharing stories around the fire with rangers
Space is very limited. For more availability and pricing contact firstname.lastname@example.org